Re: Keeping things cool?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 11:09:08 EST

Well, instead of using a regular cooler, you could go and pick up one of
those electric coolers that plug into the cigarette lighter. I've got one
and it works pretty good, keeps things cool a long time even when not
plugged in. Only thing i don't like is that it's pretty small, so i have to
buy smll amounts of food many times. Lots of trips to a nearby grocery
store.
Another idea is freeze large blocks in tupperware containers for the trip.
The larger the block, the slower it melts. Like shaved ice melts really
fast compared to a regular ice cube right?
And to keep the heat down under the tonneau, try to park in the shade as
much as possible.

Frank WJ