Re: Keeping things cool?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 21:51:30 EST

Thanks guys. I'll definitely check out a thermoelectric cooler as the
time approaches. Do they usually have a cord long enough to reach?

I was more concerned about heat buildup while I'm cruising on the
highway. Not much shade there.

2 follow-ups on tonneaus:
1) Just how hot does it get in there (roughly)? 130F, 140F?
2) How watertight are they? I don't expect they'd be perfect but...