Re: Why I Drive A DAKOTA!

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 14:10:25 EST

I currently have a 1995 Dodge Dakota Standard Cab 4x4, powered by the V6,
standard transmission. I've had it a year now, and I've only had one major
problem with it. It came with Progressive Rims, Chrome Rocker Panels, and
factory chrome fender flares, I removed some crappy pinstriping, but left
the badges and decals. I've added a set of Air Horns, Hella Driving lamps
(550's) and an eq/amp. (Replaced the cupholder-nowhere else to put the damn
thing)

Planned (desired) modifications - Light/Roll bar with 4 offroad KC lights,
Exhaust Replacement, 60/40 Bench seat replacement, and a decent set of
tires.

>>What you like --- What you dislike.

Love the styling, looks, and power (Yes even since I drive a V6) dislike the
stupid standard bench seat. A lack of a decent cupholder, and the fact that
the jack is behind the seat of the SC. ( If anyone takes the time to read
this - has anyone relocated this jack anywhere?)

>>If you bought another Dak, What would it be?
98+ 360 4x4 Black SC
94+ w/ Hemi-440. (Sounds like fun)

>>Other Mopars you own!

Never owned another Mopar product, but am also thinking a 'Cuda or a good
Charger could be really cool.

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4