Re: Re: Kinston Race

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 15:30:13 EST

If I recall correctly it's $15 to race, I think $5 to spectate (don't ever
do that part... hehe) 252-527-4337 is the phone # I have for them.
Ummmmmmm, can't help ya out on the slower truck part ;-)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ