Re: Now Who's oldest?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:05:43 EST

Welcome to the list!!!!

You're not old!!!!! You just grew up to be a kid ;)

That is how I see life...."when I grow up, I wanna be a kid!"

Welcome aboard and hope we can help you out understanding the terminology,
if you don't know something, just ask we may kid around but we are all very
happy to help each other out...kinda like family :)

Your VERY young sister ;),

Heather