Re: Now Who's oldest?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:45:03 EST

Welcome to the list! You may have won the title of "Father Dak" (Or, if you
prefer, Grandfather Dak!)

When they ask you why you are driving your son's truck, just tell them that
you may have to grow older, but you refuse to grow old! (Then smoke 'em !!
:-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS