Re: Wheels-What Fits?

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:34:21 EST

Mike,

    If you're looking for styles of rims that fit our Dak's you can try the
following link. He's listed a number of companies and sites that have
rims which fit our 6x4.5 bolt pattern. You can get lost navigating these
sites, but there are quite a few wheels out there that fit.

http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/wheel.html

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins