Re: Re: Job

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:15:37 EST

Awww, Preach. It's not so bad. Actually it beats the heck out of nearly
every place I've been and I've been to a lot. As a native Texan (Houston)
I can hosnestly say this is a great place to live. But, to each his own.
Some people like cold places, some like other things. San Antonio is fine
with me.

Richard in San Antonio