Re: New Rockford Fosgate subwoofers for my Dak! Which AMP should I get?!!!!

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:06:12 EST

Well, I don't know all the models and such regarding RF's, but I'll Tell ya
what.. you got a nice set of speakers there.. as far as the amp goes, the
PUNCH's are SERIOUSLY underated.. that 90w x 2 will do you NICELY,
especially if you can get it to 2 ohm.. might wanna pull that gain back a
little so as to not blow those subs..muahahahha I have never personally
owned any Rockford Fosgates, but the ones I have seen, all have been
excellent subs. Wouldn't be surprised if that 90wx2 puts out more power
than my 600w Kenwood, just to give you an idea :) Probably not, but it
would be close enough, who cares =D

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L
Building box to push my 4 12" Kenwood subs :)