Re: Why I Drive A DAKOTA!

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 20:08:21 EST

why do i drive a dakota? one word REDNECK :)

I would like a killerbee rt and was thinking of trading my in
to get one before but i love her to much so i'll just beef
her up,also can't live with out my 4x4 :)

99 rc 318 4x4(auto)loaded:k&n-gen2,bassani exhaust,
hi-flo cat,msd ignition,taylor wires,asp pulleys
(crank/alt),jet chip,orbital battery,DMLdecal,soft
tonneau,apc clear corner&tail lenses,coming soon
JBA headers&Ypipe"still in bedroom with ram air
hood"