Re: 00 Dak Idle Search, Shift Light, ignition switch light.

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 20:31:29 EST

>From what I have seen, the 2000 4.7's aren't equipped with the shift light.
As for the Halo-light for the ignition, Daks 1999 and newer aren't equipped
with them :( But as soon as I get a wire diagram for an older one like 1997
or 1998, I will figure out how to wire the halo light and post the
procedure up on my website. Sorry I can't comment on the Idle problem,
maybe someone else on the DML could!

-Darren Asuncion
99 Dak CC Sport +, 4x4, V8 auto, 3.55 lsd