Re: bumper covers (again)(long)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 21:34:56 EST

We're having a GP thru AVALON racing in NY/NJ for stillen front spoiler on
97+ dakotas. Paul is the guy to contact and his number is...603-425-2270. I
think it's 210 bucks for one right now and it only cost me 25 bucks to have
it shipped. TELL him to have stillen NOT put shipping staples to hold the
box together. They did with the one I received and there are VERY deep
scratch marks from where the staples held the carton together.
-Dester

<< I really like the styling of the Stillen bumper cover, but I am having
 a hard time finding a place to order it from. Caribbean Custom does
 not carry it anymore and when I called Autobahn I connected to a
 place called Vision Quest (with no automated choices for Autobahn).
 So, where could I find a Stillen bumper cover? Also, with regards
 to the Stillen, how much closer to the ground is it compared to the
 stock valance? I would like something that is as close to the ground
 as my running boards are.