bumper covers (again)(long)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:05:41 EST

Hi All,

    I was talking to my body & paint man yesterday about my new
hood (which he won't be able to paint for about another month :(
Anyway, he asked if I was thinking about adding anything else to
the front end of my Dak. When I mentioned that I would be adding
a bumper cover in the near future, he suggested that I get it with the
hood, so when he paints everything will be uniform. So, here's my
problem(s)
    I really like the styling of the Stillen bumper cover, but I am having
a hard time finding a place to order it from. Caribbean Custom does
not carry it anymore and when I called Autobahn I connected to a
place called Vision Quest (with no automated choices for Autobahn).
So, where could I find a Stillen bumper cover? Also, with regards
to the Stillen, how much closer to the ground is it compared to the
stock valance? I would like something that is as close to the ground
as my running boards are.
    I have looked at East Coast Custom's, Xenon's and the one that can
be seen at http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/interceptor.htm Out of those,
East Coast is a possibility.
    Lastly, would a bumper cover/air dam which fits '97+ Durango's
fit on my '99 Dakota ? I am considering the cover which can be seen
at http://www.pegasuscustom.com/dodgedakota.htm if I can find
it for less money (which is why I'm shying away from this place for the
Stillen).
    I know I asked way too much here, but I need to narrow down my
choices soon and I wanted to present my full "situation". Any and all
input would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC