Re: Why I drive a DAKOTA

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:23:33 EST

Seems like I've had quite a few women around the University I go to ask me
the same question :), didn't realize I'd get the same here on the DML!
Anyway Heather, from seeing your recent posts I don't think my truck is what
you want- its an automatic but it IS very INTENSE BLUE! (but I really want
a stick now, I'm having withdrawals!) hehehe, I am single and available
though :P *laughs*

-Darren in AK

'99 Intense Blue Dak CC Sport + 4x4, 5.2 V8 auto, 3.55 lsd
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html