Re: Prices for R/T wheels

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:24:22 EST

I saw a pic with these wheels on an older dak and they fit no prob. Centerline is
one of the company's that kinda cool to the dak about wheels. From what I
understand you can order any wheel from them in the 6-lug pattern. I inquired
about that at a local custom wheel shop (very big) and they said it wouldn't even
cost extra to order them. I decided on something else I was more interesed in
doing but they are definatly worth looking into.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318