RE: 00 Dak Idle Search, Shift Light, ignition switch light.

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:37:06 EST

If you look at the instrument cluster in the right light, so you can see the
outlines of all the idiot lights, just below the speedometer, you'll see an
arrow like cutout pointing up. That's where the shift light would
illuminate.

I have a hard time believing that all these trucks have fried boards,
especially since the manual specifically states that not all vehicles use
this light.

-Curt