Re: Re:Halo light.......

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:49:54 EST

I realize that most of the goodies are pre-wired heck I found out where the
connectors are for the power window and lock wiring harness in my dak...one
day. Anyways I installed the factory cruise control and all of that just
plugged in. Biggest worry was removing and reinstalling the airbag, just had
to be careful. I didn't notice if the bulb was already there. I asked the
dealer about this a year ago and they said it was part of a package and to
add it now would cost me $300 bucks! Yeah, right. Thanks for the info
though. I think I might order the part tomorrow. BTW, where exactly deos it
plug into the harness? Since i've been there a few times is it going to be
something I will recognize? Thanks Again!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318