Re: 00 Dak recall work, halo and other stuff

From: Ned Buckmaster (Ned@Buckmaster.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 05:57:32 EST

>First this: (1) I have an auto, so obviously no shift light, (2) and zero
>halo.

Same with me

> I don't post much as I typically don't have much to say. Today is
different
>in that I took my '00 Dak 4.7 CC Auto in for the #850 recall to reprogram
the
>computer.

Had mine reprogrammed Tuesday. It ran much the same before and after,
_maybe_ idling slightly better after. I was getting 15.5 mpg before.

> Once in a while, on cold start up, my engine driven fan is _engaged_
for
>about 10 to 15 seconds until if 'loosens up'.

Mine does the same....I thought it was strange, but since it always loosens
up, I can live with it.

Ned Buckmaster
'00 Sport CC 4.7 auto
2WD 3.55 K&N drop-in