Re: Re: Halo Light

From: John Miller (millerj002@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 03:20:37 EST

I can back this up. I spent two and a half hours at the dealer this morning
because I wanted them to fix my halo light on my 99 Dak. I figured I would
have them
do it under warranty. Problem is the 99's aren't made with a Halo light or
even wired for it. I can't complain though, they gave me a free oil change,
tire rotation, wash and vaccum for the time I wasted waiting for them to
find this out.

John Miller