RE: Why I Drive A DAKOTA!

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 06:21:51 EST

I love my Dak it is a '99, SLT, CC, 2 tone Blue/Driftwood, standard SLT package (CD, all power, cruise, tilt)
Mods I have done include -- splash guards (Mopar), Westin Nerf Bars, Mopar Bedliner (wish I had went Line-X), K&N filter (original intake). Oh and it is a 6er/auto. I also own a '98 Cheby Malibu (quite pepy),
'99 Corvette, Red, Convertable. The only thing I dislike about my dak is the Cruise control freeks out (sometimes) when going up hill. The RPM's will almost hit 5K before it shifts. Twice now that almost cost me tickets.

If I bought another Dak (SORRY ALL) it would have to be an AVALANCHE! I think I am going to buy one next February. The mid-gate idea kicks ass. I love the Quad Cab -- but it is just a mini-truck. Now if Dodge puts out a full-size (not a Excursion/Suburban size but rather a Taho/Expedition size) SUV I will definetly buy one. So until then.....