Re: Drug of Millenium was " Why I drive a Dakota?"

From: droolart (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 09:45:56 EST

Heather M wrote:

> Who's gone the FASTEST in a vehicle!

Verified -150+ on 1-75 north of Detroit, verified by the state trooper that
pulled us over, in an 85 Monte Carlo SS (wasn't driving)

Unverified 130 for roughly 2 hours (Baltimore to the NC border in 2 hours I
think this is right, don't remember the mileage to re-compute) Not certain
since the Audi Speedo quit at 115. Got pulled over a few miles later in
construction traffic by the plainclothes Drug Enforcement guys, wasn't even
going the speed limit. For once I could smile smuggly at the cops as they
tried to find a reason to give me a ticket but couldn't.

Sean

--
An artist avails himself to both the darkness and the light. A brave
artist swims in the same water in which the personality of the