Drug of Millenium was " Why I drive a Dakota?"

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 09:17:31 EST

Hey I'll forgive you for not wanting a BLUETIFUL Dak, least you got a Dak
and not a Cry Baby Toy :)

How fast can you take your Camaro :)

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED - The Drug of the millenium!!!
oh yeah, that'll get us going...Who's gone the FASTEST in a vehicle!

I admit I went 120 down a backroad and totalled my Honda Accordian and
walked away :)

Don't think I've gone any faster.....damn

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com
http://www.truckenvy.com