Re: Gibson dual rear or swept side exhaust?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 13:29:16 EST

I've dragged my dual rear outlets a couple of times also(tips too long
and too low). Gibson claims of increased #'s are for the single side
outlet. I was(and still am) willing to give up a couple of ponies to
have duals out the back. With good tips, it looks and sounds awesome.
The power and sound shouldn't be different by much.
Dr. Pat