Re: [IndyRam] More R&D Performance stuff...

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 18:25:46 EST

Woops.. was in a hurry to type this one!!

If the dollar amount he owes people is high enough, it might be possible
to ask for triple (3X) the amount owed....

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke