Re: Self Rescue Suggestions Please

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 18:21:34 EST

Hey Rob,
Be sure to let me know if you find any more deals like that on winches. I
may be in the market for one this summer. We're getting a pretty good snow
storm here in CO Springs...maybe those straps you sent will come in handy
for some hapless fool in a little car. By the way, did you happen to send
the tow rope along?

Thanks
J...