Re: Re: Drug of Millenium was " Why I drive a Dakota?"

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 20:27:32 EST

uhhhh 1 speeding ticket was enough :) But I got off that ticket cause
copper didn't show up at hearing... dont' ya love it.. had gotten caught
doing 63 in a 45 when I was 17... worse part was my dad had to take the day
off.. waited for 7 hours just to find out the charges being dropped.. oh
well!!

and yes.. it's difficult to keep that 318 from speeding up so
quickly..hehe.. but I don't drive on hwy except for logn trips cause my
office is maybe 5 min down the road

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L