Brake Rotors

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 20:33:13 EST

> After going through 2 sets of rotors for my wife's car (in two years),
because of warpage, I
ordered a set of crossed drilled rotors from a Canadian company which
advertised in the back of Road and Track. I have had them for over 8 years
with absolutely no trouble and my brake pads are lasting more than twice as
long as before. I'm not sure if they have them for a Dakota but I used to
be on the Ram mailing list and they had them for the 1500, 2500 and 3500.
Several guys on the Ram list got them and were very pleased with them. If
anyone does try them please let me know if they do have them, cause when I
do have to replace the rotors on my new Dak that is definitely the way I'll
go. They did go for about a hundred bucks but I believe you get what you
pay for. The company is:

> Best Auto Parts
> 1537 Startop
> Glocester, ON K1B3W5
>
> Phone (613) 746-2378

They require specific info on your truck, so make sure you know what axle
you have.
They have no email link but you can call at the above number, or fax at
613 746-2497 Attn Dan.

Ron S.