RE: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 21:19:47 EST

Only thing that I can figure out is that there was a little bit too much NO2
being introduced into the engine and some of it was backing up into the
intake causing a "Stack Fire". Joe? Did you ever figure out why? (My fuel
solenoid was stuck slightly open at one point and made starting a @#$!
(They're easy to take apart, clean, and rebuild.)

- Bernd