Re: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 08:27:56 EST

I was thinking the same thing because it would only happen at lower rpm when
the engine couldn't ingest all the fuel and n2o I was forcing into the
intake tract. I'm pulling the whole system out this weekend and I'm going to
look over everything and rebuild the solenoids. Then if I'm feeling
couragous I'll put a small shot on to back up that supercherger
Joe W.