Re: 360 acquired

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 22:18:31 EST

In a message dated 2/16/00 10:43:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> Tomorrow (thursday) the motor goes into an engine shop to get rebuilt
> with forged pistons and high performance rings and copper gaskets, etc...
> I want it to be able to handle a big shot of Funny Gas or a blower, even
> though I don't plan on either of those in the near future. I just want a
> solid motor that can stand up to my spankin' many ricers =)

Do me a favor, lemme knwo how much this would cost, with almost 100K on my
318 I think i might rebuild it, dunno maybe jsut go through and replace all
the seals and new rings ect, no beef...

    Greg

PS the kit would be $300 autoshop class???? DUnno school + truck = crap?