Re: Re: Re: My "Heavy Hauler" Dakota...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 23:05:48 EST

>>stacked a
tad
>over 1900lbs of salt and hydrated lyme in the bed SQUAT! I even had a
>honda accord pick a race, hehehehe<<<

you know, that always happens to me.... the one honda I've been trying to
line up with for months, the only chance I get is when a) the truck is
broken b) it's loaded to the ground or has something delicate in the back
or c) I'm not paying attention and don't notice it's him sitin' there....
never get a good shot at those guys... oh well... 360... aaaaahhhhh =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and fixin' to get a 360 Magnum!! =)

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.