Re: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 08:23:30 EST

The air bonnet problem is when the motor lets a little combustion slip back
into the intake (backfire) and it ignites the fuel that is in the upper
intake from the wet n2o system.
The empty bottle problem I only ran into on the street when I was finishing
off a bottle from my weekend at the track. It's not the end of the world but
it's just a bummer to lose a race that you know you could have won had it
not been for an empty bottle or a valve that you didn't have open...........
Joe W.