Re: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 20:57:56 EST

In a message dated 2/17/00 2:42:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nosdakota@flashcom.net writes:

> I've blown several(4) air bonnets off to kingdom come. The worst part of it
> is when the bottle runs out in the middle a race. major drag.

What is this air bonnet deal ? What is happening and what do you think is
causing it ? So far as running out you need to know how many runs you can get
on a bottle and stop or switch bottles before next run. You can also use more
than one bottle and hook em together or switch from one to the other.

Bill