DML:supra ALMOST spanked me

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:16:15 EST

a supra pulled up next to me at a red light last night
and i figured what the hell,so we went at it and to my
surprise there not that quick "well at lest that one wasn't"
he was pissed when he seen a 4x4 keeping up with him he never
had more then car length on me just happy to keep up.also it
was one of the older ones 89 or something so that may have some
thing to do with it.i always thought supras where quick as shit.
but any-who anyone ever raced a newer one.

donald(don-don)gianetti glen burnie md
99 rc 318 4x4(auto)loaded:k&n-gen2,bassani exhaust,
hi-flo cat,msd ignition,taylor wires,asp pulleys
(crank/alt),jet chip,orbital battery,DMLdecal,soft
tonneau,apc clear corner&tail lenses,ramair hood &
JBA headers&Ypipe in bedroom :)