Re: Limited slip works!-burnout secrets revealed!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:49:53 EST

Please learn from mine and others mistakes... never come out of a burnout
in power in first gear in any mopar auto tranny... you will F$%K the
case... I did it so many times I blew an A-500 just bringing it up to the
shift point with my premag 6, it never made the shift and never drove in
drive again.. I am pretty sure it is the sprag gear that gets ruined...
after I learned that I figured that all these smart people were right, so
basically I say to get off the gas right before it goes to shift into
second...

Just my Experience...
Chris