Re:4x4 on highway?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 13:57:37 EST

Motorcycle accident 2 1/2 years ago, paralysed right arm. Not an easy
switch for me to go from 2-4wd while in motion.
I've done it before, but not at highway speeds. And i'm not real
comfortable leaning over to reach and throw it into 2wd, and back and forth
as conditions change.
And i will be keeping the speed down, but not worried about my own driving,
the other fools on the road is what i watch out for.

Frank WJ