Re: Re: Ram Air Hood Attn Bernd et al

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 14:22:35 EST

Can't we find a wrecked Dakota *grin*

I can go flirt with the guy at the counter into letting me have one cheap if
they got one :)

Learned that trick from my brother, he'd send me to get parts to get em
cheaper cause the guys liked watching a woman crawl all over the engine to
remove parts.

*laugh*

If you see/hear of one, lemme know cause I want the hood...just can't afford
$700 to just drop into the truck right now.

Heather