RE: po-boy air intake - again

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 00:01:57 EST

Tim, I was looking at Kenne Bell connection on his PO-BOY K&N and he removes
the front bumper. On the right side he cuts out the hole where the cone sits
in-next to the driving lights-fender area. Then he uses the 3" clamp with a
long drainage plastic hole-3" type with some braces to the body to keep it
in place.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)