Light "Knock" sound

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 00:36:38 EST

I had the hood up today and was checking the tranny oil and heard a very
light knock-knock nothing lloud...im mean you had to listen (over the fan)to
hear....i know its coming from in the engine....is tis normal?Also my fuel
pump is make a very light whinnng today.is this norman?I had to get downnext
to the tank to hear it.Are the sound just normal..I was just curious to
really lesincing to diffrent sounds so i kinda parnoid myself about those
sounds so i decide to ask ya'll .

Thanks
Randall
'94 SLT Ext. Cab V8 5.2L