how smart are ford drivers?!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 00:37:42 EST

Hey all,
Just thought I'd let you all in on this. I saw the
funniest thing tonight. I was at the 7-11 on the
corner and was walking out to my truck. Let me set
this up first. When I pulled into the 7-11, there was
a cop that had pulled over someone in the parking lot
next to the 7-11, and also there was a cop at the
7-11. Anyway, as I was saying, I was walking out to my
truck and the cop was in front of me getting into his
car. Then I hear this mustang behind me. He was
hauling butt and then went around the corner turning
right. Then he decides to get on it and gets the car
sideways, and fish tails for a little bit and almost
360's it around. This is all in front of the cop
pulling out of the 7-11. So needless to say, the cop
pulled this guy over. Then I see this Tahoe cop,
hauling butt and pulls up to block the mustang in.
Everyone in the 7-11 parking lot was laughing their
a$$ off. I have never seen anything so funny!!

Dakota content: dodge owners don't let friends drive
Fords! :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
ICQ#62723274