More blue things for Heather and Flip

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 11:28:02 EST

Go check out Ebay #260736342, and lemme know whatchya think. I already
got one, gonna take it apart and paint it white like mine. Yes Jim, I'm
taking toys apart again!! And Heather, the Maisto toy blue Dak is the
2-car combo you have. Anyone else want a 1/25 '97+ CC Dak model made to
look like yours?? Lemme know. Go to my site to see mine, or ask Bernd,
he saw it when we met, as well as my "bigger" toy, 1/10 scale, hehe.
   YAHOO!!!!!, got tax refund, hehe, gotta get toys, haha!! Getting
gears and a coil and things to help with my many un-finished projects,
as in Olds F-85, R/C Dak, etc.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp