Re: More blue things for Heather and Flip

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 16:50:07 EST

Ok guys, after this weekend I can't buy toys for the truck unless I get this
job Tuesday...I kinda went and spent $80 on gas this weekend *laugh* drove
about 800 miles :) Went down to Sanderson Texas to play cowgirl :) Now I'm
broke and my legs hurt (it's been over 15 yrs since I was on a horse)
DAMMIT, but my truck sure did like that drive :) I think I'm gonna take it
again in about two months :) I like having friends who own ranches and
think it's funny you wanna go play cowgirl for the weekend...

Heather

p.s. whatchya got flip :)