RE: Injectors

From: Bill M. (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 18:23:33 EST

Well, it's a JET Stage II module. Do they recalibrate them?? I will do
whatever I have to. Or should I order a new Hypertech Power Programmer III
or one of the Mopar Computers?? At that point, let them know for a custom
job?? I'm just getting very anxious and eager and I'm trying to get help
from those more experienced than myself. Thanks for your time guys. You've
been a great help so far.