Re: po-boy air intake - again

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 15:34:41 EST

You've got it all wrong dude!!!! The person that invented it way back when
intended for it to be used in high performance Dak applications. Since the Dak
hadn't been invented yet, they had to find some use for it. The real name for the
Item is "Dakota/KN intake dimentional modifier" but those boneheads at home depot
haven't kept up with progress and won't know what you're talking about. That's why
you've got to ask for a "toilet flange".
Dr. Pat