Rear Bumper

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 16:47:49 EST

Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone here could tell me where to find a good
deal on a rear bumper for a '94 Dak. I'm looking for a black one to replace
the "customized" (read-bent) one I currently have. I don't really care if
it's Dodge or not. Anyone have a used one for sale in good condition?
Suggestions on where to find one? I've looked at just about all the truck
shops here in Dallas/Ft. Worth, and most only have chrome replacements.

Also was wondering if anyone has ever painted aluminum. I'd like to paint
my brush guard black to match the rest of the trim on my truck, but don't
want it to just chip off or peel. Any suggestions?

Brett
'94 Dak Sport CC