FSM Help - locating tach wire

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 22:39:37 EST

I need help locating the tachometer wire. Dodge was pretty clever when
they designed the instrument cluster, it prevents me from getting access to
the cluster wires when the cluster is plugged in. I don't want to risk
damaging something by trying to run the motor with the instrument panel not
hooked up.

So if someone out there has a FSM for a '99 Dakota, can you locate the
color code for the tachometer wire at the instrument cluster
connector. Also need to know what connector it is on - blue or green.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

mschwall@flash.net