Re: Can u do true duals

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 19:43:08 EST

92 models (OBD-I) use only 1 O2 sensor, mounted passenger side just before
the Y-pipe comes together. So as long as you mount the O2 sensor in the
same spot on the duals, you wont have any probs
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ