Re: Can u do true duals

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 20:35:13 EST

According to my friend who is a Tech at the local dodge dealership, and
who has done the exact thing of which I speak you can... you have to use
the front O2 sensor, put it in the passenger side exhaust pipe, the other
02 sensor needs to be welded to the exhaust pipe, but left outside of the
pipe. You weld the sensor to the pipe becuase it needs to heat up to so
that it thinks its working. If you want a detailed reason why yo do all
this let me know.... and if you want to bitch about the "leaglity" of
taking the cats off... oh well...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke