RE: Speed?

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 20:34:21 EST

Hey! I totally agree. The Wart Hog could take direct hits and still fly. I
portioned a few Marines to take the planes but they insisted that the Cobras
do the job. Boy! Some people just don't get it.

The Air Force has two F-16 that has the Vector Exhaust. But, I was
surprised someone does has knowledge of this. It was a Russian concept back
in the 60-70's era and AF finally tried it. It is weird to see it fly in
reverse and then sideways. Then we have a F-22 which will have not only the
Vector Exhaust but stealth technology.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)