Re: Re: Simple Exhaust Look Better Tip

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 23:43:30 EST

In a message dated 2/19/00 9:36:43 PM Mountain Standard Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

> greg do you have the dynomax exhaust? How do you like it? I just had mine
> put on yesterday and am wondering what to expect.
> Mark

Yeah I got the DYnomax Exhuast Kit for the Pre 97 Dak V8s, 2.75" Pipe, it
works great, the note is cool but I think it needs a tip, it kidna slaps at
the pipe end, not as smooth as I like...

The Pipes are perfect, it fit great, but ym tranny leaked fluid all over
them, fluid got burnt one making it HORRIDLY discolored, so i sanded it down
look Great, then I remeber that it was only ALuminized Steel, and I had jsut
taken off the ALuminuum, Answer paint it, I used the Auluminum pant looks
btter than new, nice and SHINNY silver, not dull boring silver....

Greg

PS Anyone know how to make a Exhaust soudn smoother, notived weird Nothc at
top of Rams Exhuast thats Smooth? Will that do it, jsut notchin the Pipe tip?